Are You Correctly Using Natural Progesterone Treatments
Menopause & Aging:
Coping with the symptoms of menopause is often the hardest. These might include hot flashes, aches & pains, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, poor sleep patterns, foggy thinking, vaginal dryness, bladder problems, dry & aging skin, emotional changes, and more. Explore everything you need to know to enter this new stage of your life with a smile.
PCOS & Luteal Phase Defect
PCOS is one of the leading causes of female infertility. Signs and symptoms include reduced fertility, irregular menstrual cycles, amenorrhoea (no periods), excessive facial hair growth and acne, hair loss, anxiety and depression, obesity. Learn how to use progesterone to prevent complications and alleviate this condition.
PMS & Moodiness
PMS symptoms tend to appear around Day 12-14 right through to your period. Educate yourself on all that you need to know about how progesterone can provide effective and long term relief from fluid retention, bloating, monthly mood swings, sore breasts, loss of libido, menstrual cramping, more.
Miscarriage & Infertility
Learn how bioidentical progesterone can help improve your fertility by addressing abnormal, irregular or painful periods, skin changes including more acne, changes in sex drive and desire, dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin, thinning hair, and weight gain. Discover how progesterone can protect both mother and child.
Top Questions Women Ask
Top Self-Help Tools
I just wanted to let you know that I had my baby girl! The progesterone cream helped me to have a healthy baby all the way through. I had a super easy birth as well – only 1 hr of active labor. Thank you for all the advice you gave on progesterone cream.
Thanks to my Angels for helping me find your Network!!!!!
I look forward to this next step in health care and so appreciate your generosity and kindness in sharing your experience and knowledge. Thank you sincerely from my heart. I feel now I have a direction to head in.
Catherine Rollins is a leader and pioneer on the forefront of educating women about the immense benefits of natural progesterone and it’s safe use. Through her website, she has created an open door for patients and practitioners alike, to gain easy access to accurate and reliable information. Her warmth, enthusiasm and integrity are a gift to us all!
Catherine, I appreciate so very much what you do (and have always done). You have benefited literally thousands of my patients. God bless you.
This website is a jewel for woman who desperately want to know more about their own bodies. Sex hormones are beyond the subject of reproduction, it is life itself as it effects almost every organ in your body. Men go through andropause but it is slower and more subtle. I recommend your site as a beginning course in menopause and your e-booklets are simple to understand and full of information. I recommend all to use this site before even getting your baseline hormone profile which reveals you…
Your website is WONDERFUL!! I feel as if it is a Godsend for me. I am so glad I went ahead and bought your book. It not only reinforces what I already know, but has so much more to offer. Thank you SO much for all the time and passion you have put in your book. I will be spreading the word to my estrogen dominant sisters.
Most Recent Posts
- Can Bioidentical Progesterone Puts the Brakes on Breast Cancer? September 15, 2017
- Tripping Over The Truth – 3 Day Conference on Hormones, Cancer and Alzheimer September 12, 2017
- To my loyal site visitors, I owe you an apology August 19, 2017
- DES Daughter Finds Relief with Natural Progesterone August 19, 2016
- Making Babies – Getting Pregnant Without IVF June 6, 2016
- The Sunshine Vitamin April 12, 2016
- Can progesterone help alleviate autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s disease, Grave’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Lupus? April 8, 2016
- Is the water you’re drinking a health risk? March 15, 2016
- Can progesterone cream actually increase fibroid size? March 10, 2016
- Progesterone Plays a Major Role in Breast Cancer Prevention & Treatment March 4, 2016
- G’day from Catherine Rollins | Feb 2016 February 9, 2016
- Should women break from progesterone cream each month? February 7, 2016
- Self-Test Hormone Kits February 3, 2016
- Recommended Progesterone Creams January 26, 2016
- Why is the liver so important in hormone balancing? January 19, 2016
- I reckon I am the oldest woman on Progesterone Cream! December 29, 2015
- Recommended Progeesterone Cream Dosage for Specific Problems November 19, 2015
- Perimenopause and Natural Progesterone November 9, 2015
- Podcast with Dr George Yu October 26, 2015
- The theory and science behind saliva hormone testing October 10, 2015