Are You Correctly Using Natural Progesterone Treatments
Menopause & Aging:
Coping with the symptoms of menopause is often the hardest. These might include hot flashes, aches & pains, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, poor sleep patterns, foggy thinking, vaginal dryness, bladder problems, dry & aging skin, emotional changes, and more. Explore everything you need to know to enter this new stage of your life with a smile.
PCOS & Luteal Phase Defect
PCOS is one of the leading causes of female infertility. Signs and symptoms include reduced fertility, irregular menstrual cycles, amenorrhoea (no periods), excessive facial hair growth and acne, hair loss, anxiety and depression, obesity. Learn how to use progesterone to prevent complications and alleviate this condition.
PMS & Moodiness
PMS symptoms tend to appear around Day 12-14 right through to your period. Educate yourself on all that you need to know about how progesterone can provide effective and long term relief from fluid retention, bloating, monthly mood swings, sore breasts, loss of libido, menstrual cramping, more.
Miscarriage & Infertility
Learn how bioidentical progesterone can help improve your fertility by addressing abnormal, irregular or painful periods, skin changes including more acne, changes in sex drive and desire, dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin, thinning hair, and weight gain. Discover how progesterone can protect both mother and child.
Top Questions Women Ask
Top Self-Help Tools
Catherine, I am so grateful to have found your website. I am a DES daughter (mother took synthetic estrogen while pregnant). I have been researching and reading for years, and have never found anything as informative as you website.
I just wanted to let you know that I had my baby girl! The progesterone cream helped me to have a healthy baby all the way through. I had a super easy birth as well – only 1 hr of active labor. Thank you for all the advice you gave on progesterone cream.
Catherine Rollins is a leader and pioneer on the forefront of educating women about the immense benefits of natural progesterone and it’s safe use. Through her website, she has created an open door for patients and practitioners alike, to gain easy access to accurate and reliable information. Her warmth, enthusiasm and integrity are a gift to us all!
Congratulations on your website, I think it is very informative and the ebooks well worth the money. Thank you.
I am a naturopathic doctor and want to increase my ability to help my patients. Your information contains the real life knowledge rather than just book knowledge. This is extremely helpful. Thanks for the great work. I will continue to use this site as a resource and I look forward to receiving your newsletters in the future.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your subscription website! I know it takes time and work to provide it, and I want you and your staff to know it is a true source of help. You have NO IDEA how your site has helped me to realize I’m not crazy and has helped my husband, too! You’ve strengthened our family by making this information available. I recommend it to EVERYONE!
Catherine Rollins has made educating women (and men) on the safe and effective use of natural progesterone her passionate cause. She shares her knowledge in a delightful, down-to-earth manner. Bookmark this website. You will refer to this information over and over for guidance and support.
‘Hormone Well’ Newsletter
Enter your name and email address to subscribe to our Newsletter.
Most Recent Posts
- Your ‘Welcome Pack’ e-Guides August 19, 2016
- DES Daughter Finds Relief with Natural Progesterone August 19, 2016
- Weekly Coaching Video #1 – What Your Doctor May Not Know CAN Hurt You July 26, 2016
- Making Babies – Getting Pregnant Without IVF June 6, 2016
- The Sunshine Vitamin April 12, 2016
- Can progesterone help alleviate autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s disease, Grave’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Lupus? April 8, 2016
- Is the water you’re drinking a health risk? March 15, 2016
- Can progesterone cream actually increase fibroid size? March 10, 2016
- Progesterone Plays a Major Role in Breast Cancer Prevention & Treatment March 4, 2016
- G’day from Catherine Rollins | Feb 2016 February 9, 2016
- Should women break from progesterone cream each month? February 7, 2016
- Self-Test Hormone Kits February 3, 2016
- Recommended Progesterone Creams January 26, 2016
- Why is the liver so important in hormone balancing? January 19, 2016
- I reckon I am the oldest woman on Progesterone Cream! December 29, 2015
- Recommended Progeesterone Cream Dosage for Specific Problems November 19, 2015
- Perimenopause and Natural Progesterone November 9, 2015
- Podcast with Dr George Yu October 26, 2015
- The theory and science behind saliva hormone testing October 10, 2015
- The Cortisol Connection – How Stress ‘Melts’ Our Body! October 10, 2015