Are You Correctly Using Natural Progesterone Treatments
Menopause & Aging:
Coping with the symptoms of menopause is often the hardest. These might include hot flashes, aches & pains, dizziness, fatigue, headaches, poor sleep patterns, foggy thinking, vaginal dryness, bladder problems, dry & aging skin, emotional changes, and more. Explore everything you need to know to enter this new stage of your life with a smile.
PCOS & Luteal Phase Defect
PCOS is one of the leading causes of female infertility. Signs and symptoms include reduced fertility, irregular menstrual cycles, amenorrhoea (no periods), excessive facial hair growth and acne, hair loss, anxiety and depression, obesity. Learn how to use progesterone to prevent complications and alleviate this condition.
PMS & Moodiness
PMS symptoms tend to appear around Day 12-14 right through to your period. Educate yourself on all that you need to know about how progesterone can provide effective and long term relief from fluid retention, bloating, monthly mood swings, sore breasts, loss of libido, menstrual cramping, more.
Miscarriage & Infertility
Learn how bioidentical progesterone can help improve your fertility by addressing abnormal, irregular or painful periods, skin changes including more acne, changes in sex drive and desire, dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin, thinning hair, and weight gain. Discover how progesterone can protect both mother and child.
Top Questions Women Ask
The Woman Behind the Wealth of Knowledge
Catherine P. Rollins | Founder & CEO
Ethically Supporting Women’s Choice of BHRT Since 2001
If you’re feeling confused about how bioidentical (natural) progesterone can help stop your pain, end your frustrating symptoms, and help you rediscover what it means to relate well, think well and feel well in your own skin, you’re in the right place. Truthfully, I know what you are going through!
And I believe, that your finding this page…
It didn’t happen by accident. In fact, it’s only because of a lack of “hidden information” your doctor and drug companies aren’t sharing with you, that I’ve been blessed to help so many women who struggle with progesterone related devastations — like miscarriage, infertlity, luteal phase defect, PCOS, menopause, PMS, extreme menstrual pain, impossible weight battles, skin blemishes, immune challenges, sleep deficiencies, exhaustion — and yes, even the ‘unexplained symptoms’. I began to explore natural bioidentical progesterone as a potential solution.
I asked. No one answered. I questioned. My doctor didn’t know what to say.
I knew I had to find out. And I knew I had to give us a voice.
Now nearly two decades after I made that bold, yet critically important decision — here I am, continually researching every day to bring you the most up-to-date knowledge available about bioidentical (natural) progesterone.
100% unbiased. 100% backed by studies. 100% for women like us.
More now than ever, I want women of the world to be taken seriously, and stand up so we can save our sanity … our health … and often our life! And that’s how my story begins. [Read More]
Top Self-Help Tools
Got a Question?
“I just thought I would let you know that I think your e-book is excellent, it is very comprehensive and well researched and helped me tremendously. I believe it very important for women to research and learn as much as possible to achieve a good understanding as to what to expect and this is one of the reasons I recommend your site. Congratulations to you on your achievement.”
Catherine Rollins has made educating women (and men) on the safe and effective use of natural progesterone her passionate cause. She shares her knowledge in a delightful, down-to-earth manner. Bookmark this website. You will refer to this information over and over for guidance and support.
Your website is WONDERFUL!! I feel as if it is a Godsend for me. I am so glad I went ahead and bought your book. It not only reinforces what I already know, but has so much more to offer. Thank you SO much for all the time and passion you have put in your book. I will be spreading the word to my estrogen dominant sisters.
This website is a jewel for woman who desperately want to know more about their own bodies. Sex hormones are beyond the subject of reproduction, it is life itself as it effects almost every organ in your body. Men go through andropause but it is slower and more subtle. I recommend your site as a beginning course in menopause and your e-booklets are simple to understand and full of information. I recommend all to use this site before even getting your baseline hormone profile which reveals you…
Your website offers comprehensive information and I am sure women are benefitting immensely. May you be blessed.
I just wanted to let you know that I had my baby girl! The progesterone cream helped me to have a healthy baby all the way through. I had a super easy birth as well – only 1 hr of active labor. Thank you for all the advice you gave on progesterone cream.
Catherine’s workshops on women’s health are something not to be missed. The women who attended are still talking about it! The ladies that weren’t able to attend now want me to organise another one. We cannot get enough.
‘Hormone Well’ Newsletter
Enter your name and email address to subscribe to our Newsletter.
Most Recent Posts
- Your ‘Welcome Pack’ e-Guides August 19, 2016
- DES Daughter Finds Relief with Natural Progesterone August 19, 2016
- Weekly Coaching Video #1 – What Your Doctor May Not Know CAN Hurt You July 26, 2016
- Making Babies – Getting Pregnant Without IVF June 6, 2016
- The Sunshine Vitamin April 12, 2016
- Can progesterone help alleviate autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s disease, Grave’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Lupus? April 8, 2016
- Is the water you’re drinking a health risk? March 15, 2016
- Can progesterone cream actually increase fibroid size? March 10, 2016
- Progesterone Plays a Major Role in Breast Cancer Prevention & Treatment March 4, 2016
- G’day from Catherine Rollins | Feb 2016 February 9, 2016
- Should women break from progesterone cream each month? February 7, 2016
- Self-Test Hormone Kits February 3, 2016
- Recommended Progesterone Creams January 26, 2016
- Why is the liver so important in hormone balancing? January 19, 2016
- I reckon I am the oldest woman on Progesterone Cream! December 29, 2015
- Recommended Progeesterone Cream Dosage for Specific Problems November 19, 2015
- Perimenopause and Natural Progesterone November 9, 2015
- Podcast with Dr George Yu October 26, 2015
- The theory and science behind saliva hormone testing October 10, 2015
- The Cortisol Connection – How Stress ‘Melts’ Our Body! October 10, 2015
- I want to stay on bioidentical hormones but can’t afford prescription anymore. October 9, 2015
- Men, Andropause and Natural Progesterone September 25, 2015
- How can I reduce my estrogen dominance naturally? September 24, 2015
- Estrogen Dominance: Reducing Our Body’s Estrogen Load September 23, 2015
- How to be Proactive in Your Breast Wellness August 31, 2015
- Natural Hormone Treatment After a Lumpectomy August 13, 2015
- How to Find a Doctor July 22, 2015
- What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) July 10, 2015
- Self-Help User Guides You Can Download July 5, 2015
- Sourcing Progesterone Cream – What Do I Need To Know? July 4, 2015