Your website offers comprehensive information and I am sure women are benefitting immensely. May you be blessed.
Thanks to my Angels for helping me find your Network!!!!!
Catherine Rollins is a leader and pioneer on the forefront of educating women about the immense benefits of natural progesterone and it’s safe use. Through her website, she has created an open door for patients and practitioners alike, to gain easy access to accurate and reliable information. Her warmth, enthusiasm and integrity are a gift to us all!
Jay H. Mead, MDLabrix Clinical Services
I think your site is the most comprehensive and well informed of all the sites I’ve looked at. A lot of them are simply pushing their own products – and don’t seem to have the consumers interests foremost in their minds. It’s refreshing to see an organisation, like yours, putting so much effort into ensuring women are informed – particularly during one of the worst periods of their lives.
Catherine Rollins has made educating women (and men) on the safe and effective use of natural progesterone her passionate cause. She shares her knowledge in a delightful, down-to-earth manner. Bookmark this website. You will refer to this information over and over for guidance and support.
Dr. David Zava, Ph.D.ZRT Laboratory
I think that your website is awesome … there’s nothing like it on the net.
“I just thought I would let you know that I think your e-book is excellent, it is very comprehensive and well researched and helped me tremendously. I believe it very important for women to research and learn as much as possible to achieve a good understanding as to what to expect and this is one of the reasons I recommend your site. Congratulations to you on your achievement.”
‘Hormone Well’ Newsletter
Enter your name and email address to subscribe to our Newsletter.
Most Recent Posts
- Tribute to Jack Farrar March 17, 2017
- Your ‘Welcome Pack’ e-Guides August 19, 2016
- DES Daughter Finds Relief with Natural Progesterone August 19, 2016
- Weekly Coaching Video #1 – What Your Doctor May Not Know CAN Hurt You July 26, 2016
- Making Babies – Getting Pregnant Without IVF June 6, 2016
- The Sunshine Vitamin April 12, 2016
- Can progesterone help alleviate autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s disease, Grave’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Lupus? April 8, 2016
- Is the water you’re drinking a health risk? March 15, 2016
- Can progesterone cream actually increase fibroid size? March 10, 2016
- Progesterone Plays a Major Role in Breast Cancer Prevention & Treatment March 4, 2016
- G’day from Catherine Rollins | Feb 2016 February 9, 2016
- Should women break from progesterone cream each month? February 7, 2016
- Self-Test Hormone Kits February 3, 2016
- Recommended Progesterone Creams January 26, 2016
- Why is the liver so important in hormone balancing? January 19, 2016
- I reckon I am the oldest woman on Progesterone Cream! December 29, 2015
- Recommended Progeesterone Cream Dosage for Specific Problems November 19, 2015
- Perimenopause and Natural Progesterone November 9, 2015
- Podcast with Dr George Yu October 26, 2015
- The theory and science behind saliva hormone testing October 10, 2015
Subscribe to Newsletter