Your Guide to Using Bioidentical Progesterone Cream to Facilitate Fertility and Support Pregnancy
Of all female hormones, progesterone is the one most essential for conception and to the survival of the fertilized egg and the fetus throughout gestation.
- Helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Prepares the lining of the uterus for implantation
- Keeps the lining of the uterus thick which is necessary for a successful pregnancy
- Produces a rise in temperature after ovulation, which remains until menstruation occurs
- Creates a nutrient rich environment for the baby by increasing glycogen and arterial blood to the lining of the uterus
- Keeps the uterus from having contractions
- Causes the cervix to thicken and create a mucous plug which prevents bacteria from entering the uterus
- Influences the development of the breasts during pregnancy in preparation for producing milk after the birth
“”I just wanted to let you know that I had my baby girl! The progesterone cream helped me to have a healthy baby all the way through. I had a super easy birth as well – only 1 hr of active labor. Thank you, Catherine, for all the advice you gave on progesterone cream.— – Kimberly, USA
“My highly popular ebook ‘Progesterone & Pregnancy’ – like all my published self-help guides – was written with YOU – the consumer – in mind. Fifteen years supporting & advocating for women’s choice of bioidentical hormones, the last three guiding my two daughters and women like Kimberley through successful pregnancies using bioidentical progesterone, I came to the realisation an ebook needed to be written to capture our success … and what we were learning on this journey. This ebook is dedicated to my five ‘progesterone’ grandbabies – Marli, Hendrix, Owen, Zavier & Zeplin — Catherine P. Rollins, Founder & CEO, Natural-Progesterone-Advisory-Network.com
This self-help consumer guide is based on tried and tested suggestions reported by women who’ve successfully incorporated supplemental bioidentical progesterone to enhance their fertility and protect mother & child against complications during pregnancy.
It steps you through how to use progesterone supplementation to trigger ovulation and, once conception is confirmed, continue daily usage until at least half-way through the second trimester. Women with a history of ‘high risk’ pregnancies are encouraged to continue progesterone supplementation up until delivery.
Click Here to preview ebook.
This is an Electronic item to be downloaded, not an actual physical product. There aren’t any shipping or handling charges.
A Secure Shopping Experience
- Full money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the benefits you receive after accessing our ebook, let us know within 60 days and you will receive a full refund. No questions asked.
- PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with us (the merchant). Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction. The information practices of PayPal, Inc. have been reviewed and meet the standards of the Better Business Bureau’s BBBOnline Privacy Programme.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and confidentiality online.