Top Self-Help Tools
Use the links below to access our handy Self-Help Tools
- Step-By-Step ‘How to’ User Guides
- Take the Hormone Imbalance Quiz
- Check your hormone levels using a Home Test Kit
- Monitoring Hormone Balance – Which Chart Suits You?
- Check your Ovulation/Fertility
- Find a Doctor
- Buying a Premium Progesterone Cream
- Should you have a Mammogram?
Access Our FREE Articles Library
Click HERE to access our Articles Library containing over 700 posts.
Get Weekly ‘How To’ Coaching Videos
Become a Member by subscribing with us for only $19.95 per month – the cost of a weekly coffee! – get ALL The Most POWERFUL Secrets, Tips, Tricks, Tools & Techniques That Have EVER Been Written (or Spoken) on the Subject of Natural Progesterone Cream & How to Make it Work for You (easily) Are Included in This No Holds Barred Membership.
“I just thought I would let you know that I think your e-book is excellent, it is very comprehensive and well researched and helped me tremendously. I believe it very important for women to research and learn as much as possible to achieve a good understanding as to what to expect and this is one of the reasons I recommend your site. Congratulations to you on your achievement.”
This website is a jewel for woman who desperately want to know more about their own bodies. Sex hormones are beyond the subject of reproduction, it is life itself as it effects almost every organ in your body. Men go through andropause but it is slower and more subtle. I recommend your site as a beginning course in menopause and your e-booklets are simple to understand and full of information. I recommend all to use this site before even getting your baseline hormone profile which reveals you…
I think your site is the most comprehensive and well informed of all the sites I’ve looked at. A lot of them are simply pushing their own products – and don’t seem to have the consumers interests foremost in their minds. It’s refreshing to see an organisation, like yours, putting so much effort into ensuring women are informed – particularly during one of the worst periods of their lives.
Catherine, I appreciate so very much what you do (and have always done). You have benefited literally thousands of my patients. God bless you.
I am a naturopathic doctor and want to increase my ability to help my patients. Your information contains the real life knowledge rather than just book knowledge. This is extremely helpful. Thanks for the great work. I will continue to use this site as a resource and I look forward to receiving your newsletters in the future.
Your website is WONDERFUL!! I feel as if it is a Godsend for me. I am so glad I went ahead and bought your book. It not only reinforces what I already know, but has so much more to offer. Thank you SO much for all the time and passion you have put in your book. I will be spreading the word to my estrogen dominant sisters.
Can I say WOW what amazing website you have, it’s crammed with so much info and help it’s wonderful, and the thank you goes to you, Catherine. From my heart “thank you” for such a amazing, helpful website.
Most Recent Posts
- Can Bioidentical Progesterone Puts the Brakes on Breast Cancer? September 15, 2017
- Tripping Over The Truth – 3 Day Conference on Hormones, Cancer and Alzheimer September 12, 2017
- To my loyal site visitors, I owe you an apology August 19, 2017
- DES Daughter Finds Relief with Natural Progesterone August 19, 2016
- Making Babies – Getting Pregnant Without IVF June 6, 2016
- The Sunshine Vitamin April 12, 2016
- Can progesterone help alleviate autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s disease, Grave’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis or Lupus? April 8, 2016
- Is the water you’re drinking a health risk? March 15, 2016
- Can progesterone cream actually increase fibroid size? March 10, 2016
- Progesterone Plays a Major Role in Breast Cancer Prevention & Treatment March 4, 2016
- G’day from Catherine Rollins | Feb 2016 February 9, 2016
- Should women break from progesterone cream each month? February 7, 2016
- Self-Test Hormone Kits February 3, 2016
- Recommended Progesterone Creams January 26, 2016
- Why is the liver so important in hormone balancing? January 19, 2016
- I reckon I am the oldest woman on Progesterone Cream! December 29, 2015
- Recommended Progeesterone Cream Dosage for Specific Problems November 19, 2015
- Perimenopause and Natural Progesterone November 9, 2015
- Podcast with Dr George Yu October 26, 2015
- The theory and science behind saliva hormone testing October 10, 2015